Forum Title: What is this thing?
This was coming off of my water softener tower. It was spraying out of the fitting. I want to replace the correct item but nobody at HD had any idea what this is.Any help is greatly appreciated!
Category: Plumber Post By: JENNIFER MILLER (Germantown, TN), 03/09/2017

Thanks I'll look for a schematic soon

- SARA PRICE (Hillsboro, OR), 08/31/2017

Please let us know, since you've peeked our interest.

- CLINTON PADILLA (Elk Grove, CA), 09/26/2017

Looks like a pressure/temperature relief valve to me, but I honestly don't have a clue. Can you google your water softener and see if you can locate a parts schematic?

- LEO BREWER (Mentor, OH), 10/02/2017

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779