Forum Title: Sink drain repair
I have removed my old cabinets and had new drywall and plaster put in. My drain pipes have this cone on them that had to be put on after the original cabinets were installed (had to cut them out to remove) Anyone know how i can remove the cones?
Category: Plumber Post By: REBECCA WRIGHT (Smyrna, TN), 05/18/2017

looks like a metal eschuseon cut it off with tin snips or. remove the paint/ caulk where it joins the pipe

- FRANK YOUNG (Euless, TX), 09/25/2017

your installing new cabinets I would replace that DWV trap arm all the way to the santee in the wall before you install new cabinets.How to replace a DWV trap arm

- TERESA STEWART (Temecula, CA), 10/04/2017

Emergency Plumbing & Rooter Service Companiess - Support, Assistance, Deals, Offers

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779