Forum Title: 4-Way CPVC Tee?
I am having trouble finding a 4-way CPVC fitting, that looks like the PVC fitting below. I need it in 1 inch size, but to be honest, I haven't found it in ANY diameter either in a hardware store or online. Does this not exist? And yes, it has to be CPVC, not PVC.
Category: Plumber Post By: TRACEY QUINN (Gadsden, AL), 08/12/2016

- FERNANDO WARNER (Macon, GA), 09/14/2017

Not that I have ever seen

- MITCHELL VAZQUEZ (Highland, CA), 09/30/2017

Support & Helpful Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779